Health Informatics Diploma
Health Informatics Diploma is a professional diploma provides a broad view of current information technology applications and standards in healthcare, challenges of implementation and management of health information technology. The Program is realized in the form of one-year duration two days per week, 4 hours per day.
The Health Informatics Diploma is addressed to Healthcare providers who are interested in the advancement of information technologies in healthcare delivery sector.
- Introduction to Health Informatics
- Introduction to information and computer science
- Virtual communication and working in team
- Introduction to Health Research and Statistics
- Scientific Writing
- Health Management Information System (Part-1)
- Health workflow process analysis and redesign
- Evidence based Medicine
- Introduction to project management
- Health Management Information System (Part-2)
- Standards and interoperability
- Planning change and Leadership
- Installation and maintenance of health IT systems