- Stimulate the creativity in implementation of new solutions for health information problems.
- Support others to identify areas where new informatics products could provide improved support to clinical functions.
- Turn the new idea in health informatics discipline into profitable finished product through assertive risk-taking and innovation.
- Work effectively with other parties for creative and technical development, production and implementation of new products in the field of health informatics.
- Track and evaluate the performance metrics/success measures for ventures (short-term or long-term).